Business Transformation iSSUE #6:
60 pages Printed in the USA. Saddle-Stitched custom binding
Limited Edition Print in Custom Mailer & Digital Interactive Available
Over 50 Business expert articles to Transform your business mind, finances, structure, legal protection, branding, marketing, tech tools, health & MORE!
Just in time for a Summer!
Order today and receive FREE Standard Shipping for Limited Edition Print
Inside you’ll read about:
• Be a Purpose-Driven Company
• Getting a Return on Every Investment- ROI
• To Many Networking Events? How to find the ones right for you
• The art of Delegation: Building the right Team around you
• Event Planning 101: Start to Finish
• Taxes for the Solopreneur
• Credit Repair: Payoff Debt vs. Save to have current payments on time
• Marketing with Integrity
• Legal service to have on-hand with a startup budget AND MORE!
• You’ll also hear from Theresa Siaw of Omni Health Care, Kenneth Watson Jr. Founder of EsquireMeals, Lauryn Williams Founder of Worth Winning Finance, Keion Henderson Pastor & Founder of "Business Start-up Lab" and more influential voices using their platform for good after overcoming life transformations to create success with purpose.
Phew, what an issue! 👏🏻 |
FEATURED INTERVIEWS: “LIVING THE TRANSFORMATION”
"hISTORY IN THE MAKING: Vol 2, issue 1 "
Double Cover Issue
100 People, Businesses & Places to support as they take-off!
Ofo Ezeugwu: is co-founder and CEO of WhoseYourLandlord, a web platform connecting good renters with good home providers by using landlord reviews, verified tenant information, and real time available listings.
Ofo Ezeugwu graduated from Temple University, where he was the VP of the student body and also the youngest alumni convocation speaker in the school's history. He's a Techstars' Risingstar, one of BET's #30Under30, a Black Enterprise: Modern Man, and his work has been featured in TechCrunch, Newsweek, The Philadelphia Inquirer, MSNBC, and more. Ofo is also very actively plugged into the community and speaks with local high schools and middle schools on leadership, college planning, entrepreneurship, and life skills. He's a Big in the Big Brothers Big Sisters entrepreneurial program.
Janeya Griffin: Technology Transfer Specialist and Licensing Manager Contractor/Consultant for NASA Armstrong Flight Research Center
Janeya Griffin is a HBCU STEM graduate from Grambling State University and a certified Entrepreneurial Technology Commercialization expert in Technology Transfer . She is adept at utilizing her innovative and detail oriented skill set in an environment that supports moving technologies from mind to market. Applying out of the box thinking intertwined with her science and entrepreneurial skills she is able to help private industry, universities and government entities excel in successfully creating and implementing strategies for both licensing and the commercialization of new technologies.